At Blumenshine Law Group, our mission is to provide exceptional legal representation and compassionate counsel to every personal injury client. Our experienced team works closely together to deliver the highest quality service and maximize results for those we serve. Maximum Recovery - Minimum Time™.
We are driven by a "clients-first" mentality. Their needs, concerns, and goals are always our top priority. By pursuing each case with care and diligence, we aim to ease the burdens caused by life's unexpected accidents.
Our firm offers a supportive work environment that values collaboration and professional growth. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity among our staff. Employees enjoy competitive pay, health benefits, 401k plan, and paid time off.
If you share our passion for tireless client advocacy and desire to make a positive difference in people's lives, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with our team. Together, we can continue securing the compensation and justice injured clients deserve.
Current Open Positions
Blumenshine Law Group seeks a driven, compassionate personal injury attorney with 5+ years of experience practicing in the Chicago area. In this role, you will join a close-knit team of advocates fighting for the rights of injury victims and their families.
As our ideal candidate, you have a proven track record litigating personal injury cases including auto accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. You thrive on taking an aggressive yet strategic approach to secure fair settlements or verdicts for plaintiffs.
Excellent negotiation and courtroom skills are essential in this role.
Tasks will include all aspects of lawyering in a plaintiff’s firm including conducting new client intake, tendering demand packages, negotiating and presenting at depositions, trial preparation, handling arbitrations and trials, and working collaboratively with other team members.
Core responsibilities include:
- Consulting with prospective clients to evaluate potential cases
- Building persuasive legal arguments combining empathy and expertise
- Conducting exhaustive discovery and evidence-gathering
- Negotiating optimal settlements with insurance providers
- Trying cases in court when beneficial for the client
- Collaborating with firm partners, investigators, and staff
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest legal trends and developments in personal injury
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- 5+ years handling personal injury litigation
- Active bar license in Illinois in good standing
- Passion for fighting for the rights of injured victims
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Ability to speak Spanish
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits in addition to meaningful work helping Chicago area families during difficult times. Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this opportunity to join a dedicated team making a difference.