Maximum Recovery-MINIMUM TIMe™

We have the experience to get the results you need


Scott Blumenshine Personal Injury attorney

Get a Free Case Evaluation

Complete the form for a 

free case review

Se habla español


M, Bentley

Thank you for taking my case and being so kind and considerate and never forgetting to update me on where we were in the process. Thank you Scott and Catalina and anyone else that worked on my case.

Natalie A. 

I was in an accident and hired this law firm to represent me, I was very satisfied with the outcome. If I have more legal needs in the future I will give them a call.

Related Content

Brain Injury and PTSD
Introduction to Jet Bridge Accidents

Our Office

traffic Chicago

177 N. Jefferson St., Suite 203

Chicago, IL 60601

(312) 766-1000

[email protected]

Download Free e-Book - Uninsured, Hit and Run and Underinsured Motorist

Am I Covered ebook
Child injury attorney

Child Injury Attorneys for the Most Demanding Cases

When your child is injured, you want answers. If you believe that someone else's negligence caused your child's injuries, let the Blumenshine Law Group determine if you have a case. The expenses of raising an injured child can be staggering, we fight to get you the compensation you need to provide a hopeful future for your son or daughter.

Birth injuries including cerebral palsy

Childbirth is a delicate experience, requiring the utmost standard of medical care. Obstetric medical negligence during pregnancy may include the failure to diagnose

  • Fetal growth problems
  • Preeclampsia (hypertension in pregnancy)
  • Gestational diabetes in the mother
  • Oxygen deprivation

Your baby may also be harmed if the doctor negligently induces labor too early or fails to perform a C-section in a timely manner. Injuries caused by medical negligence during pregnancy and childbirth may include—

  • Cerebral palsy
  • Mental retardation
  • Visual impairment
  • Facial paralysis
  • Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE)
    • Brachial plexus injury (Erb's palsy)
    • Shoulder dystocia
    • Antoxic brain injury
    • Death

    Injuries to children

    Children are especially vulnerable to serious injuries. Even the most attentive parent cannot protect a child from every potential hazard. Companies that produce household items or provide recreation may be held liable when their products and services cause injuries to children. Common causes of injuries include—

  • Defective toys
  • Off-road vehicles
  • Fireworks
  • Cars
  • Daycare accidents
  • Faulty playground equipment
  • Household products including cleaning agents plants, prescription or over-the-counter drugs
  • Swimming accidents
  • Fires
  • Injuries to children sometimes result in permanent disability. Personal injury claims and lawsuits filed on behalf of children must address the potential need for future medical, nursing or rehabilitative care. Our child injury attorneys help you understand your options to afford the necessary care for your child.

    Our Child Injury Attorneys can help you get  compensation to help your injured child thrive

    When your child is hurt due to someone else's negligence, our attorneys will uncover the causes of your child’s injuries and seek just compensation for you and your family. Insurance companies will try to avoid responsibility, but our firm is persistent when you need compensation to care for your injured child.

    Call or text us at (312)766-1000 for a free consultation, we are prepared to help you seek compensation and justice. We want to discuss your next steps regarding the birth injury or your child's injuries. You can also email us at [email protected] or by filling out our contact form below.

    Free Case Consultation

    Please provide your information to questions in the form or call



    Se habla español

    By submitting form you agree to receive email, SMS and phone communication from Blumenshine Law Group. The information contained in the website should not be considered legal advice. The best guidance for your specific legal issue is to contact one of our lawyers.